Ready, Set, Go! 2016

Dnnasttn

Happy New Year!  I'm back to start my 2nd official Whole 30.  The last one was so successful that it turned into a Whole 100!  I've slipped with my food and activity through the holidays but at least I'm recognizing the sluggishness and general unhealthy feeling sooner this year, so I'll have a good start!  Winter is tough for me as I'm a sun-worshiping pool lounger, so having this community to turn to will be especially helpful.  I love Whole30, paleo and feeling great like I did in most of 2015.  So... onward.  I'll be following you guys and wishing you well!   :)

January 2nd, Day 2

Had a successful day yesterday... filled the house with clean foods and ate well.  Made mayo, avocado dressing, breakfast sausages and vegetable prep.  Instead of listing my food every day, because I've got that down now, I plan to log a quick check-in each day.  I don't like knowing that I'll probably have a headache and fuzziness soon, but I also know it will pass and then I'll feel like new money!  

Hi! This is my second Whole30, but unlike you, I went back to pretty unhealthy eating since I finished. So I am looking to do a Whole90 this time around. I woke up with a headache in the middle of the night, and feel the lathargic feeling this morning. But I know it will pass, and then I will feel amazing!

Great for you for sticking to it for 100 days last year. That is awesome! I will be following your journey! :)

kudos for your previous success, I also am trying to extend my whole30 into a whole60+ prepping for a big family vacation in March and need to be at my strongest to keep up with 4 active kids and overeating at family dinners! otherwise- I'm super excited- both about the trip and the Whole30!

I like starting on the 1st!  It's easy to know which day I'm on... ha ha.  Day 5 and all is well.  So far my only challenge has been wanting more almonds than I should have.  It really helped to prep all that food over the holidays.  My staples are breakfast sausage that I froze, a nice red sauce that I made buckets of and fresh salad greens that always go on sale this time of year.  It's nice to see so many people joining at the new year... hope y'all will stick around for the good part that comes about mid-way!  Onward!

Archived