Day 11- miserable, crampy, depressed...Help!!!

Hello friends. I'm on Day 11 on my first round and I feel miserable, exhausted, sad, aND depressed. Not only this but my period came a week and a half early and I am having cramps and just feel like I've been rolled down a rocky hill.

I am looking for some words of encouragement, personal stories, etc. I need to make it through this slump, but all I want to do is go eat chocolate.

Please help :'(

Hello I am only on day 4, so still in the tired and cranky stage myself! Just think you are a third of the way through this journey to feeling amazing :)

Try a non foody way of treating yourself, maybe a massage, read a good book, paint your nails or go for a walk. Or a hot water bottle and your fave film might be better at this time.

:)

Your period is going to effect how you are feeling right now, and it may also effect your hunger levels.

Be sure to include at least a fist sized serving of starchy veg daily to help with your mood, and add adequate fat to your meals to try & stamp out those cravings.

Don't be afraid to take your usual pain meds for the cramps too - and a hot water bottle might help...

If you'd like to post a few days worth of your typical food/liquid intake, indicating portion sizes, along with sleep/stress/activity levels we can check you're on the right track - I have a sneaking suspicion you may not be eating enough...

Other than that know that this too shall pass!

• Moderators

It's tough because I am at work all day and need to clean the house when I get home. So I'm not sure what to do as far as a reward. Do I just suffer through?

Go home tonight, stop, pour yourself a sparkling water or kombucha in a nice glass. Sit down, take a deep breath, relax in your favorite spot and sip your drink.

Take 15 minutes for yourself, then go on about your evening.

Archived