Stomach burn

My stomach has been so much better even before my 16 days on Whole30 but something has set it to burning again. Nothing appeals besides noodles and toast but haven't given in. I have eaten white potato with ghee. Guessing bone broth is what will be recommended but it doesn't appeal at all. Any other suggestions?

• Moderators

what do you mean it's 'burning again'?  Is this like heart burn?

If you would like, you can list a few days of what you've been eating and we can see if there's something we can help tweak... oftentimes 'stomach burn' is unrecognized hunger and if you've been under eating, then it's likely that you wouldn't want to eat because under eating is a vicious self fulfiling prophesy...

You don't eat, then you dont' feel like eating, so you don't eat...

Mornings usually 3 egg yokes, sausage or bacon and some left over veggies

Snack - dozen almonds

Lunch- salad with can of tuna

Snack - few Bare apple slices or half Apple with sunbutter

Dinner- protein and 2 veggies

Usually have a tablespoon of coconut butter some time during the day

I hadn't been eating many eggs until I started W3 because they don't always appeal.

Hate it cause my stomach had been so much better until the last few days.

• Moderators

Okay a few things...

Why aren't you eating the whole egg?

How much salad? What was in it?  Did you put a dressing on or add avocado or olives?

Where's the fat in your dinner?

I can tell you're not eating enough because you have three snacks listed

Have you seen the meal template? It's listed below in my signature.  I suspect your stomach is 'burning' because you're hungry...

A few years ago I had some food testing done n came up allergic to egg whites. My salads are pretty big with a variety of veggies and olives and sometimes avocado, different left over protein and always with Italian dressing. I usually put ghee on whatever hot veggies I am eating and cook protein in coconut oil.

Archived