Seriously....it's only Day 4?????

MeganMorton56

I woke up so sad and depressed this morning....last night was miserable too, even though I stuck to the plan foods. Will this ever get better? My brain is trying to CONVINCE me that some muffins for breakfast this morning will be so delicious.

Yesterday's motivational email talked about grieving our old food behaviors so maybe that's what I've got going on. I definitely fall into the binge eater category, among other issues, and have struggled with obsessing over food for most of my life. And now it's day 4, and I still feel like I'm OBSESSING over food, just a different kind. Is that normal? Will there ever be a day when I DON'T have constant thoughts of what I need or don't need to eat next???

Day 4 off to a rough start but praying for strength and the removal of this delusional thinking!

Hang in there! Take it bit by bit--just work on getting to the next meal and you can do it. Distract yourself like today's email talks about. You have it in you to push through--you ARE strong enough (even tho you hear the little voice questioning that.)

Archived