My paleo life log

quotidianlight

Had a horrible fight with my boyfriend yesterday and eating paleo kept me level headed enough that I didn't dump him. On the negative side it drove my cortisol sky high and I felt gittery all day. Honestly I feel gittery today too. I plan to go to bed early and see if that helps. One the plus side I put my two week old kombucha mother in tea to make my first drinkable batch yesterday and... It's making a baby already.

Yesterday's food

Meal 1: chicken and summer squash, kombucha

Meal 2: cow tongue and summer squash

Meal 3: braised oxtail with onions and carrots.

Aww..so sorry about the fight. I know that's not the point of your thread, but carry on girl!!

Can i just say ick on the tongue (apparently I loved it as a small child when my Papou was alive) and dates..ewww.

Thanks, I love tongue when cooked right. Even mini me likes it but she prefers to not watch when I'm prepping it.

My nightshade test crashed and burned. I made a shredded pork recipe from civilized cave man and spent last night having an asthma attack, my nose won't stop running & my foot hurt too. I definitely added too much too soon. Tomates paprika and chili Peppers all in one dish was a no go go. Talked to sweetie and he said he could see the difference that first night but waited to see what would happen before saying anything. He suggested going without much longer to see if healing more would make it easier to add back. I can live without to tomatoes but a life without peppers *sighs* so looks like my AI protocol will end up being much more strict than I hope.

Every attempt at reintroduction has crashed and failed. Today's was a cup of coffee than left me literally bloody. It's time for me to accept that 25 days wasn't enough. My gut is still far too sick. So I'm starting a whole 90 tomorrow. Hopefully three months will be enough to heal my gut.

Every attempt at reintroduction has crashed and failed. Today's was a cup of coffee than left me literally bloody. It's time for me to accept that 25 days wasn't enough. My gut is still far too sick. So I'm starting a whole 90 tomorrow. Hopefully three months will be enough to heal my gut.

Oh my! Hope the 90 does the trick. Good luck.

Archived