Only on day two and loving it already

Thenewelise

So I started yesterday with the intent of changing my eating habits for the better even though I have just lost a lot of weight through calorie counting and exercise, I was finding myself going for easy processed options when it came to food and just having smaller portion sizes, I'm just coming to the end of day two and I love this program already having decent sized meals of healthy fresh food is awesome I'm also in love with ghee I had a salmon fillet cooked with a bit of it for lunch and it was Delish.

I'm also feeling a lot better in my stomach already as I'm not as bloated from not drinking diet soft drink, I did wake up with the fuzzies this morning but my black coffe took care of that :)

Can't wait to see what the next 28 days bring

I felt the same way, one day in I was convinced I finally figured this whole "eating" thing out. I ate fairly "healthy" before but still have some weird things going on for how healthy I thought I was being. Can't think of a reason to go back after over a week in.

Keep it up!

I'm glad you are doing well! Day one (yesterday) was reasonable, but this morning I woke feeling terrible :(. I did not want to eat, but I forced myself to eat my entire breakfast and I downing tons of water in hopes of feeling better. I realize this is "normal". I just didn't expect it hit me so soon.

Sorry I'm compeltely hijacked your thread to complain :rolleyes:

Keep up the good work!

Archived