frustrating food panel results

I'm in week 2 of Whole 30, and just rec'd food panel test results from my naturopath. Super frustrating - three items show up as moderate-to-high - eggs, almonds, and radishes. I'm pescetarian (vegetarian + fish), so I rely on eggs as a primary protein source, This summer, I have probably eaten eggs, almonds/almond milk, and radishes every day!! Sigh. I'm waiting for advice from my naturopath. Not sure where to go with Whole 30 from here - and not sure what I'll learn that is different from the report in front of me. Super frustrated b/c I was all in on this program, and even recruited a few folks at work to start with me. 

Interesting that 3 things you eat a lot of showed up. Seems like your body is looking for a break. 

Just a hunch, but I'm betting that if you cut those things out for a period of time (on advice from your naturopath) you may be able to reintroduce them - maybe not in large quantities - at a later date. 

Do you eat other forms of seafood? Have you though about introducing any other meat? Even if it is just for the 30 days? 

Almonds and almond milk should be pretty easy to get by with out, and radishes too. But it must be disappointing if you really love those things! 

Seems to me that continuing would be a good idea. You never know what information you will glean. With less inflammation from other offending foods your body may be able to tolerate those things better, among other benefits! 

Thanks for your response J9er. Just heard back from my naturopath - she recommends removing all three for 6 weeks, then re-introducing 1 at a time. 

I eat all seafood, so I'll just need to rethink my daily eating. I would be willing to consider eating meat if my naturopath thought that was the only option - but she doesn't see that as necessary right now. 

Bottom line - I'm in. Still. :)

Archived