No Appetite!

Rllenas

I am on day 12 and the past couple days I have no appetite!  Also, when I eat a meal I feel too full.  This includes no appetite for ANY type of food.  Should I be forcing myself to eat even though I have absolutely no appetite?   

I have really struggled with this off and on when I have done whole 30. If you don't eat you will remain not hungry. Try not to skip meals. I had a default comfort meal that I could go to and eat at least some of even if I wasn't hungry. For me that was hashbrowns, fried eggs and complaint bacon. If you eat what you can when you should the lack of appetite will pass. If you don't eat it might still pass eventually but it will take much longer. So maybe try and think of what complaint comfort food would be for you.

I really do know I have done it both ways. On my first whole 30 I skipped meals when I felt this way and it did not help. More recently when I went the comfort food route and ate anyway it did improve quickly.

I have had this problem from time to time doing several Whole30's, especially at M1.  If I don't eat, it just gets worse and then I start feeling nauseous, its a snowball effect really. Its better to just try and eat something a little bit at a time, eventually you will feel better enough to eat full meals again, your body needs to get used to 3 squares a day if its not used to it.

Archived