This time I will not fail!!!!!

kela1092

So Let me tell you about my EPIC fail.

I started whole 30 back in April...met a guy of course who pressured me to drink even though I was on Whole30. He complelty disapproved because I did not want to go out to eat at restaurants seeing how I didn't know what crazy ingredients they were adding to my chicken long story short I lasted 13 days lost 12 lbs hated the smell of greasy food but then of course slowly started getting ALL of my bad habits again. Now it is December and I am no longer with MR CONTROL FREAK, and I want to finish what I started. So CHEERS TO SEMI NEW BEGGINNINGS!!!!!!:D

• 1 month later...

It’s always MEN. My husband is like a kid that needs to be entertained particularly on weekends—loves GOING OUT TO EAT. He would go out every night, if I suggested it. And he loves cocktails……so do I, of course, but I’m not even thinking about it now. I’m thinking about how great I feel since I “sort of” started this on January 2nd. It was a cleanse very similar to the Whole30. I just didn’t have caffeine and I could have stevia and beans and rice and I only had one meal a day (but I cheated b/c snacks were allowed) plus two shakes. Anyway. I lost 5 pounds and feel so much better. I must be allergic to alcohol because I no longer wake up all stuffy. 

Good Luck. Just don’t go out. Easier that way!!

Archived