Day 19 would like some feedback

I also am feeling essentially no different at day 19 than I was at day 1. Positives are that I'm pretty sure I haven't gained weight but I feel like I'm getting plenty to eat; I maintain a normal weight but generally feel like I wish I could eat more. The last few days I feel like I'm back to my pre whole 30 energy level, before that I was tired and couldn't maintain my regular exercise. That's about it. I'd love some comments on what I'm doing. I'm fairly sure I've stuck to the plan completely. I don't eat red meat or pork so my protein is all poultry, fish and eggs. My exercise has been a daily 3 mile am dog walk and twice weekly Pilates, I haven't had the energy to jog. I'm using plenty of salt and drinking plenty of water. Here is today's menu, which is pretty typical

breakfast: 4 slices compliant turkey bacon, 1/2 avocado, blueberries, black coffee

lunch: chicken salad made with roast chicken, home made mayo, 1/2 apple, mixed nuts over greens with balsamic vinegar

dinner: chicken Marbella from whole30 cookbook (so good) and a lot of cauliflower rice made with onions sautéed in olive oil

thanks for taking the time to read this and make suggestions

Hello! I posted something similar so I'm curious the suggestions you will get. I'm on day 25 and feel the same I did before...nothing really changed so far. I know I still have a few days left, but I'm a little worried that I'm not seeing more than I am...

Okey dokey. Your breakfast is small. I see your dietary preferences, add more protein to your breakfast. You're not by chance counting calories and micros, macros at the same time? I can eyeball it and it is on the overall lean side. As a former dieter/recovering food addict,  I can pretty much add that up in my head and ballpark it.

Add eggs with that turkey bacon.  Approximately how much chicken salad, about a cup?

Thanks for the feedback. I'm not counting anything although it's pretty automatic, that was a leaner day. I added a hard boiled egg before my walk this morning, will make some baked sweet potato fries. I'm wondering if I'm feeling the effects of less aerobic exercise, but I'm also feeling much less like exercising

Archived