Today is my 1st Day

ShuttleWitch

Today is my first day!  I have fibromyalgia pain and some of the other issues listed in the "list" in the Whole 30 book.  I absolutely love how the book is presented and how the author communicates.  Recently I found out I was allergic to gluten and dairy after having some tests so I am delighted that Whole 30 excludes these.  

I just wanted to say hello and say that I had my first day today!  It's going beautifully and I'm not hungry yet.  I enjoyed going to the local Trader Joe's and finding some fantastic new foods to try.

I also started Jan 21 so I'm about a week in. I noticed 4 days in that my fibromyalgia pain has gone way down and I'm starting to move easier. I'm also diabetic and this morning my blood sugar number was down . Keep up the good work - I'm cheering you on

Thank you Bonnie and Art Fossil!  Yesterday I really felt the clear headedness and more energy and motivation.  I woke up earlier and felt less lethargic which is basically a miracle after 4 years of struggling with super low energy.  I got my windows washed and a bunch of cleaning done!  A miracle. :) 

Absolutely the best thing was not having sugar hunger crashes!  that lasted a really long time.

changing what I eat in the afternoon was the biggest challenge.  I get up at 6 am and eat dinner at 8 pm so I eat a small meal around 4 pm.

figuring out pre and post workout meals was a weird thing until I read the troubleshooting thread and realized people were eating cold tuna fish and sweet potato in locker rooms across the country.  though I still usually eat in my car.

Archived