Riding my bike until... stomach flu

RandiW

Finished my W30 on 2/1 and had been doing pretty well finding my way in a world of non-compliant food possibilities. One thing I quickly learned was that exposing myself to sugar in the form of dessert means my immunity will plummet and I will immediately come down with whatever I was successfully fighting off before. I was exposed to A LOT of sick people during my W30 and never got sick, but got 2 mild colds and the stomach flu in the month following the W30. Anyway, after I got the first two colds, I realized sugar was really hurting me and was primarily eating compliant style 99% of the time. But then we went out for my partner's mother's birthday and had a piece of cake after. Next day BAM! stomach flu. Two weeks of being completely non-compliant. Bread, rice, gatorade, lots of applesauce, not a single vegetable until almost 10 days in. Yes, broth too, but my stomach could not tolerate other things. 

So now that I'm about 4 days into being recovered from the stomach flu, I've been completely off the wagon with eating. Really low vegetable consumption, eating more sugar and certainly WAY more bread (which was really my problem food before W30). My body is revolting like whoa. I feel like there's no going back once you've done a W30. I ate a salmon skin salad the other day, which was probably cooked in the shittiest of oils and had all kinds of skin break outs and pelvic pain like I haven't had in a few months. I'm ready to get back on the wagon. 

Have other people been through a complete derailment and then gone back without doing another W30 round? 

Archived