Ethyl Alcohol from a liquid herbal supplement

Annieloves

I am starting whole 30 today, feeling excited and overwhelmed! Really don't want to break any of the rules so I'm looking over everything like crazy. I have the Peak Power fatigue support liquid herbal supplement by Herbalogic I purchased from Sprouts and it has ethyl alcohol from sugarcane (less than 17% by packaged volume) I was really excited to incorporate this in my vitamin regime but is it whole30 compliant?? 

I am starting whole 30 today, feeling excited and overwhelmed! Really don't want to break any of the rules so I'm looking over everything like crazy. I have the Peak Power fatigue support liquid herbal supplement by Herbalogic I purchased from Sprouts and it has ethyl alcohol from sugarcane (less than 17% by packaged volume) I was really excited to incorporate this in my vitamin regime but is it whole30 compliant?? 

12 minutes ago, Annieloves said:

No. No alcohol in any form on Whole30. Just as important, follow the meal template and eat three meals of proteins, vegetables and fats and skip the herbal supplements. Also, check the labels of any vitamins or minerals to make sure they're compliant. 

Archived