Starting Whole30 first time on 5/22

DualvansMommy

Hi! I'm a stay at home mom of 2 small boys with very little time; most of it primarily due to the fact I'm in the car daily M-F 2 hours PER day. That eats in alot of my daily time, but good news is it'll all end by June 8th since that's the last day of my oldest son's kindergarten year at school. Then I'll get to reclaim 2 hours back to myself, my life and my family. Orignally i planned to start on May 1st, but i had a major mishap couple of days prior to start date by taking a nasty fall that required me to stay immobile off my feet for 10 days, stitches, and tons of bruises all over my body. I'm well on the mend now, stitches off, walking normally now and ready to start my 1ST round! 

My fear in staying the course with this program is my sugar dragon and constant need of snacking. Really hope it doesn't derail me, as i have a host of issues i need to tackle; my skin (awful!-roscea), weight gain (50lbs) stomach issues, and general persistent tiredness. 

any tips for many easy dinner receipes that are kids friendly? my pantry is mostly whole30 complaint (have ghee, avacodo oil, teesseemae products, and sparkling seltzer to name a few) 

• Moderators
14 hours ago, DualvansMommy said:

any tips for many easy dinner receipes that are kids friendly? my pantry is mostly whole30 complaint (have ghee, avacodo oil, teesseemae products, and sparkling seltzer to name a few) 

Welcome

The forum has hundreds of threads on everything you can think to need... including easy recipes.  Go through the cooking, and recipe sharing forums and see what you can find.

Hi I'm also starting on May 22.    I'm not ready yet, but will be making a grocery list tonight to go shopping on Friday and meal prep through out the weekend.  I have two teenagers going on Summer vacation in two weeks, so help me God. 

Archived