24 workouts in 24 hours

Raezor73

I am only on Day 7 of my first Whole30 (so far its great!) but I am participating in a CrossFit fundraising event tomorrow that has us doing 24 wods in 24 hours for Special Olympics.

I'm slightly concerned about what to take for snacks, energy food to get through the entire 24 hours successfully. We will be doing 10 minute wods which gives me 50 minutes of time to eat before needing to go again. Full meals are obviously out of the question due to time constraints, not to mention the need to get moving again straight away.

Does anyone have a good go-to food that helps with recovery but that doesn't sit so heavy in the stomach that they would be capable of wodding again almost immediately? I was thinking nuts, jerky, raw veggies, maybe constant small grazing in this situation?

Thank you in advance for any help you might be able to offer!

24 workouts in 24 hours sounds decidedly unhealthy to me, from the sleep deprivation alone. But if you must, sweet potatoes! Of course I'm convinced they are a miracle food in general. HB eggs are good too, I often eat eggs pre-work out with no issues.

I would get some sweet potato baby food so you can digest it quickly, as well as some eggs for protein. Eat when you are hungry and rest when you are too tired! Have fun! A girl at my CF told me about one of these she did. Phew...sounds like a lot!

Archived