Second round of whole 30 and constipated

Hi Everyone, I'm new to this and it probably isn't a new question but I'm going to ask anyway.  I'm on day 21 of my  second round of whole30, for the past two weeks my bowel movements have been next to none.  When I did my first whole30 I had no issue at all in fact I was going so often that I was getting annoyed.  I would like to state that prior to my first whole30 I always had issues with constipation.  My questions is am I doing something wrong??? :(

This is a typical day for me:

Meal One- 3 hard boiled eggs, 2-3 cups of mixed sauteed vegetables with ghee, coffee with full fat coconut milk

Meal Two- Compliant pumpkin sausage soup,2-3 cups of cucumbers and tomatoes with olive oil and vinegar dressing.

Meal Three- 6 oz of pork loin, 2-3 cups of mixed sauteed vegetables with ghee.

I rarely eat fruit or nuts

Water intake is between 90-120 oz. per day.

Thanks in advance..:)

• Moderators

It honestly doesn't look like you're doing anything wrong that I can see... the fact that you've had constipation in the past may be to blame... have you talked to your doctor?  Taken digestive enzymes?  Magnesium can help with constipation by drawing fluids into the bowels... even an epsom salt bath might help... do it at night tho, it can cause sleepiness.

Thank you so much for replying. I have researched all of your suggestions I just had hoped that, with my first whole30, the situation had rectified itself.  Apparently it hasn't, so I'm going to try one or maybe all three of your suggestions... thanks again!!!

Archived