Champion

• Moderators

Tessemae's brand carries several that are whole30 compliant, and sometimes you can find them in the produce section of the grocery store -- they have to be refrigerated:  https://www.tessemaes.com/collections/all/whole30-approved

Other than that, you can make your own. There are several recipes on meljoulwan.com or Google whole30 salad dressing for more recipes.

I know this isn't really what you're looking for, but...

Since removing added sugar from my diet, I have fallen back in love with simple dressings. I just finished eating a big ol' salad dressed simply with olive oil, lemon juice and salt and pepper. It was delicious!

It might be a bit of an adjustment if you're accustomed to jazzier, sweeter dressings, but sometimes simple can be amazing! :)

That's my favorite too. This is such a great time to experience the taste of unadulterated lettuce and other greens; plus tomatoes, cukes, olives... I've come to really love my salads. Those of us in areas with a short growing season enjoy simply dressed summer produce and know it's all too fleeting.

Stephanie

Archived