Help with Upcoming Work Dinner at Local Restaurant

kirbz

I was invited to a work dinner tomorrow evening. Here is the menu for the restaurant at which we will be eating: http://www.elladiningroomandbar.com/menus/dinner/

Can you help me identify something that could possibly be Whole30 compliant, either as it is or with some modifications. Honestly, I don't even know what half the ingredients are on these menu items so I'm having a hard time finding a starting place!

Thank you so very much for all of your help!

• Moderators

That menu looks extremely delicious and definitely isnt a 'starter' menu for someone eating out for the first time on Whole30.  The best bet would be to call the restaurant tomorrow at a non busy time with the menu in front of you and see if you can talk to someone about what might work for you.  If you don't know what things like Mignonette are, you could spend some time googling first to see if the item is even something you might want to eat (I'll start you off, mignonette is a vinegar based 'dressing' made with shallots that's usually served with oysters but you'd need to ask about sugar in something like that (or eat the oysters plain like I do :) )

In my signature at the bottom of this post is a link to PDF downloads and in that link is a download for the Dining Out Guide.... maybe have that with you when you call as well.

Archived