Holy Nausea!!!

TrayS

Um, so I'm now on Day 13 and in addition to my daily headaches I feel like I'm gonna hurl. I had stomach pain that started last night and has lessened but this morning the nausea is really bad. Any ideas, has anyone else experienced this?

My log:

http://forum.whole9life.com/topic/4828-whole30-until-1224/

p.s. I already checked - I am not pregnant.

Random thoughts - could it have anything to do with your thyroid meds? Are you still taking the multi? There's a chance you're reacting to that. Could the caffeine in the coffee and tea be causing problems? I go through really sensitive periods where too much caffeine gives me dizzy headaches and makes me nauseous,.

I didn't see anything glaring in your log. Do you do any kind of magnesium supplement? It might be worth a shot?

Thanks for your input Robin, it could have been the caffeine. I am realizing that this could be a problem for me. That's a hard one to come to terms with, I love my morning coffee! Realizing how scary it is for me to imagine life without caffeine is a red flag though. I do think now is the time to start cutting back though, especially now that we are unofficially TTC. :ph34r: I'm pretty sure I'd blow that 200 mg "safe" limit out of the water with my current habit.

I've been on my thyroid meds for about a year now. I guess there's always the possibility that even though my dose is low it could cause issues, but has helped me so much I'm not willing to try to go off it at this point. I have been thinking about Mg supplements, maybe will need to give that a try first.

Archived