Recipe Search

MsMagoo12

• Moderators
11 minutes ago, MsMagoo12 said:

Hello, I started my first Whole 30 today!  I am looking for recipes, but it doesn't seem very organized.  Is there a way to search for recipes with certain ingredients?  I appreciate any help.  Hope everyone is having a good day!

Debbie

The forum is set up as a community forum rather than a recipe database. It wouldn't be possible for us to manage separating recipes by ingredients, however if you're after something specific, google 'whole30 + XYZ' and that should bring up anytime the XYZ was mentioned on the forum.  Alternatively, just google in general whatever you want to eat plus 'whole30'... so for example Whole30 steak rub or 'whole30 shepards pie' and you should end up with recipes from the internet.

Google makes this incredibly easy. If you enter what you have in your pantry at the moment, and include the words "Whole30" and/or "Paleo," it will give you lots of suggestions. Of course, you have to be careful that all the ingredients are compliant, and substitute as needed.

For example, I went to Google and entered "black olives chicken tomato paste whole30" and it gave me this as the top entry: https://www.afamilyfeast.com/whole30-west-coast-chicken/

It looks pretty tasty, but you can always put your own spin on it. It's kind of a fun game to see what you can come up with!

Have fun,

Stephanie

Archived