Day 25 Went off track

AprilPooch

Greetings - New here.  I have been very strict with my whole 30 and have lost about 8 pounds and feel great!  It is definitely going to become a new way of eating for me for the rest of my days!  HOWEVER  On day 25 I went off track for one meal only (DINNER)  because I was at a sporting arena and well, everything is premade so I could not order anything special like I would a restaurant.  I did not go CRAZY I did my best but since I knew I was off track anyway, I had a beer.  Back on track to continue.  I know this is a no no but just curious as to if anyone had a similar experience?  Thank you.

Hi April, I think you will find many similar stories. While completing a Whole30 requires 30 straight days, many of us had to re-start a number of time before finally making it through. Just remember, you didn't fail! I bet you've learned a lot already about yourself and your relationship with food. Whether you choose to re-start now, or in a few months is up to you. Be kind to yourself, beating yourself up and feeling guilty won't get you anywhere. This is the biggest lesson I always walk away with, and need to revisit daily. 

Archived