Post your favorite whole30 recipes!

Hellalay

Chowstalker is a great searchable resource that draws from a variety of blogs. I enjoy reading Nom Nom Paleo, Balanced Bites, Civilized Caveman Cooking, and most people here seem to swear by the book Well Fed, which I need to get my hands on.

At the risk of self-promoting, I'm starting a Whole30 on January 1st, and will definitely be tracking my meals and posting recipes on my blog Calm Mind Kitchen, which is linked in my signature. I barely know what I'm doing, though, so I recommend those other blogs over my own for sure! :-P

Chowstalker and Nom Nom Paleo are awesome. As is The Clothes Make the Girl (Melissa Joulwan's blog - she's the author of Well Fed - my favorite recipes are her cocoa chili and 5-spice slow cooker pork ribs), I also like PaleOMG (some of her recipes have to be modified to be W30 compliant), and Holly Would if she Could made a 30-recipe post that helped me out a TON on my first W30. I also like the cookbooks: Practial Paleo (not all W30 compliant, but quite a few are), and Paleo Slow Cooking (also not all quite W30 compliant but modifications are easy!).

So..that's a few of them. Hope it helps! Best of luck on your first W30! I'll be joining the group for my 2nd in January. :)

Archived