I just had gum by accident!!! Do I need to start all over!?

jessbel

Hello all! I'm on my second day of my first ever Whole 30! I know it's only the second day and if I have to start over it's not biggie but I want to avoid this mistake in the future. I accidentally chewed  gum today [mod removed link due to spam]. About five minutes in I realized I probably shouldn't be eating gum. It's crazy the littlest things aren't so little... so my question is do I need to start all over from day one?

• Administrators

Hi @jessbel - you can decide if you need to start over by reading the article linked in my signature below. Gum is a funny one because besides the non-compliant ingredients it has, it also causes your digestive system to ramp up for food that is never forthcoming.

7 minutes ago, ladyshanny said:

Hi @jessbel - you can decide if you need to start over by reading the article linked in my signature below. Gum is a funny one because besides the non-compliant ingredients it has, it also causes your digestive system to ramp up for food that is never forthcoming.

7 minutes ago, ladyshanny said:

Well I guess I should just start over seeing it's only my second day and I want to do it correctly!

Archived