The Republic of Tea

AAR12

Hi All,

I am new to this and was wondering if anyone knows if the Pomegranate Green tea and the Immunity Green Tea by Republic of Tea are allowed under the program?

The ingredients for the Pomegranate Green tea are: Organic green tea, organic hibiscus, organic rosehips, natural flavors and organic pomegranate juice

The ingredients for the Immunity Green tea are: Organic green tea, organic ginger, organic echinacea, organic elderflower, organic green tea matcha, organic blackberry leaves. Other Ingredients: Natural orange flavor.

I wasn't sure about the natural flavors and pomegranate juice in the pomegranate green tea and the natural orange flavor in the immunity green tea.

Thanks!

• Moderators
1 minute ago, AAR12 said:

Hi All,

I am new to this and was wondering if anyone knows if the Pomegranate Green tea and the Immunity Green Tea by Republic of Tea are allowed under the program?

The ingredients for the Pomegranate Green tea are: Organic green tea, organic hibiscus, organic rosehips, natural flavors and organic pomegranate juice

The ingredients for the Immunity Green tea are: Organic green tea, organic ginger, organic echinacea, organic elderflower, organic green tea matcha, organic blackberry leaves. Other Ingredients: Natural orange flavor.

I wasn't sure about the natural flavors and pomegranate juice in the pomegranate green tea and the natural orange flavor in the immunity green tea.

Thanks!

Both are fine, natural flavors are fine :)

Archived