Starting Over?

Carrie4117

I am on Day 4 and realized after making and eating some delicious chili that I never double checked the ingredients in the beef broth and found out from a thread on here that Natural Caramel Color is a type of sugar. I guess my question is whether or not it’s necessary to start over from this point. I know the book recommends a new start with a slip but I guess I’m wondering if the next 26 days without sugars of any sort will still provide enough to let me know if I’m sensitive to sugar when I do reintroduction.  Thoughts?

• Moderators
14 minutes ago, Carrie4117 said:

I am on Day 4 and realized after making and eating some delicious chili that I never double checked the ingredients in the beef broth and found out from a thread on here that Natural Caramel Color is a type of sugar. I guess my question is whether or not it’s necessary to start over from this point. I know the book recommends a new start with a slip but I guess I’m wondering if the next 26 days without sugars of any sort will still provide enough to let me know if I’m sensitive to sugar when I do reintroduction.  Thoughts?

Freeze that chili for later for starters... 

Read the article linked in my signature below titled 'do I really have to start over' and then consider what you want to do. You may decide on Day 30 that you owe yourself the extra four days to make a full 30 compliant :)  

Archived