Mayo substitutes without eggs and...

Helen_

So, I want to take my whole30 even further and make it a whole60. But it doesn't stop there, I want to eliminate even more foods to see if they are holding me and my health back.

amongst the extra limitations will be:

Eggs and Avocado

Bye bye mayonaise :(

Does anyone know any good recipes to substitute mayo or fatty thick avocado salad dressings and guac with?

1 hour ago, Helen_ said:

So, I want to take my whole30 even further and make it a whole60. But it doesn't stop there, I want to eliminate even more foods to see if they are holding me and my health back.

amongst the extra limitations will be:

Eggs and Avocado

Bye bye mayonaise :(

Does anyone know any good recipes to substitute mayo or fatty thick avocado salad dressings and guac with?

Mel Joulwan has an egg free mayo recipe!

Thanks @racheleats I looked up the recipe, but unfortunately it asks for flaxseeds. They also don't agree with me. 

I forgot to mention I also want to leave out all things coconut, except for odorless coconut oil to cook with in limited amounts. 

I think I will just have to accept that certain go to whole30 recipes will be out for a set periode of time until it's introduction time. I think I will focus on finding great dressings that aren't the creamy kind. I'll figure it out. In the words of the Whole30... what's 30 days in a lifetime? ^_^

27 minutes ago, Helen_ said:

Thanks @racheleats I looked up the recipe, but unfortunately it asks for flaxseeds. They also don't agree with me. 

I forgot to mention I also want to leave out all things coconut, except for odorless coconut oil to cook with in limited amounts. 

I think I will just have to accept that certain go to whole30 recipes will be out for a set periode of time until it's introduction time. I think I will focus on finding great dressings that aren't the creamy kind. I'll figure it out. In the words of the Whole30... what's 30 days in a lifetime? ^_^

Ah that's too bad! A simple balsamic vinaigrette is always good. I use this basic recipe and then you can adjust for your taste: 1 part extra light tasting olive oil, 1/3 parts balsamic vinegar 1/3 parts spicy brown mustard and a pinch of salt and pepper. Parts can be any measurement you want, or you can just eyeball it!

Archived