Yeah, this is gross

So....just to preface, im planning to do a Whole 60, and am on Day 14. I think I need to start over, but I’m using the W30 Day by Day planner so probably just gonna keep a notebook til I get back to day 14.

here’s the problem: I ate something that I think had Liquid Aminos in it rather than Coconut Aminos —- bad gut disruption today including finding lots of blueberry peels in my poop (yeah, I said it was gross).

so I can pretty much say 98% that soy is a problem. So do I start over completely, or finish the W30 knowing now that soy isn’t something I’ll reintroduce?

• Moderators
1 minute ago, Outskirtsmom said:

So....just to preface, im planning to do a Whole 60, and am on Day 14. I think I need to start over, but I’m using the W30 Day by Day planner so probably just gonna keep a notebook til I get back to day 14.

here’s the problem: I ate something that I think had Liquid Aminos in it rather than Coconut Aminos —- bad gut disruption today including finding lots of blueberry peels in my poop (yeah, I said it was gross).

so I can pretty much say 98% that soy is a problem. So do I start over completely, or finish the W30 knowing now that soy isn’t something I’ll reintroduce?

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but you should really start over.  Obviously soy disrupts your system.  The point of the reintroductions is to reintroduce food on a 30 day clean and healthy gut - yours is now inflammed and angry from the soy so any reintro tests you do are going to be skewed.  That said, you're an adult so you have to make the decision for yourself. We provide the handy article linked in my signature below titled 'Do I have to start over' written by Melissa to help you with that decision.

Archived