Same food rut

I'm on day 9 of whole30 and i'm just having some trouble getting out of the "same food" rut. Breakfast is my favorite meal by far but it's also the hardest having a 3-year old and a 6 month old. I need some easy breakfast ideas. Something that doesn't take a lot of prepping and something that can be made within 10 to 20 minutes. I usually have 2 eggs, two pieces of compliant bacon and baked diced sweet potatoes and white potatoes. Any suggestions?? I'm trying to wean myself from my dependence on bacon as my staple breakfast food.  

Please and thank you!

10 minutes ago, Cassidy Boles said:

I'm on day 9 of whole30 and i'm just having some trouble getting out of the "same food" rut. Breakfast is my favorite meal by far but it's also the hardest having a 3-year old and a 6 month old. I need some easy breakfast ideas. Something that doesn't take a lot of prepping and something that can be made within 10 to 20 minutes. I usually have 2 eggs, two pieces of compliant bacon and baked diced sweet potatoes and white potatoes. Any suggestions?? I'm trying to wean myself from my dependence on bacon as my staple breakfast food.  

Please and thank you!

Do you have a few hours on a weekend to do a batch meal prep for your breakfast? You could make some homemade breakfast sausages with ground pork and seasonings, and then I like to make a salad for breakfast. Mixed greens, some roasted veggies, sausage and avocado. Whatever dressing you want! If you've cooked and prepped everything in advance it only takes like 5 minutes to throw together. You could even add a fried egg if you want :)

Archived