Day 21 and had to eat out a few times, working as a nurse

Hey you guys, so I'm on day 21 and no I don't feel the tiger blood, haven't weighed myself so dont know if lost enough weight. Im doing this around Easter time so I had to eat out a few times but tried to go to places that were compliant to the whole 30. I am a nurse so I work 12 hour shifts and don' get time to eat everyday at the same time to maintain a consistency. Feeling down a little and feel that I did not do this right. Anybody else experienced anything similar? 

Can you list out a few meals with specific protein/veggies/fats and their amount as it relates to the template?  We can see if anything stands out.  Are you drinking water?  Salting your food?  Sleeping well?  Stressed?  What was your diet like before?  There's no such thing as a "perfect" whole 30, so as long as you're following the rules, you've done a Whole30!

Also, Whole30 is not a weight loss diet, so please don't hinge some label of right/wrong based on that.  It's more about changing relationships with food, knowing what is going into your body, and figuring out what works for you.  Although many people do lose weight, it's not the goal of the program.

SIde note - a lot of people undereat when they start this way of eating, so if you've been consistently undereating for 3 weeks, it will start to catch up with you.

Archived