Day 3 hangover

YogagirlWG

So just like the book said on day 3 the hangover feeling kicked in, headache, every muscle aches etc.  Sadly I am on day five and I still have the hang over, I guess I wasn't eating as healthy as I thought, well its also that time of the month.  I was wondering, the headaches have been so bad I have needed to take some ibuprofen - is that ok?  What is the rule of thumb with taking medicine during your whoel30?

• Administrators

You can take headache medicine or other painkillers if needed. We dont advocate suffering. Tylenol is easier on your gut if you can take it but advil type meds are fine too.

Remember to drink lots of water too!

On 4/20/2018 at 9:37 PM, YogagirlWG said:

So just like the book said on day 3 the hangover feeling kicked in, headache, every muscle aches etc.  Sadly I am on day five and I still have the hang over, I guess I wasn't eating as healthy as I thought, well its also that time of the month.  I was wondering, the headaches have been so bad I have needed to take some ibuprofen - is that ok?  What is the rule of thumb with taking medicine during your whoel30?

I hope you are feeling better! 

9 hours ago, YogagirlWG said:

I finally am - woke up today with no headache and think I am in the clear - now I know I will need to get past the day 10 / 11 - hardest days.  Three people I know failed on day 10 but I am determined!

You can do this (kinda pep-talking at myself a bit too...lol). :)

Rachel

Archived