KILL ALL THE THINGS!!!

The Kill THEM STATE HIT ME YESTERDAY -- DAY 8, AND IS STILL HERE THIS MORNING. THE HANGOVER STAGE HAS BEEN A CONSTANT. WHEN WILL THE RAGE AND BRAIN FOG LIFT AND ENERGY APPEAR? I'M STICKING WITH THE PROGRAM BUT HOPING FOR A BETTER STAGE SOON!

• Administrators

Hi @larainbow - the timeline is just a guideline and individual results vary but I would suspect if you are still struggling you may not be eating enough or your meal composition could use some work. Can you list out a few days of your typical intake including portion size, meal timing, exercise etc. Also, if you are on your period (or the week before), you may feel the effects of the hormone re-balancing more acutely. 

22 hours ago, ladyshanny said:

Hi @larainbow - the timeline is just a guideline and individual results vary but I would suspect if you are still struggling you may not be eating enough or your meal composition could use some work. Can you list out a few days of your typical intake including portion size, meal timing, exercise etc. Also, if you are on your period (or the week before), you may feel the effects of the hormone re-balancing more acutely. 

Thank you. Good point. I think I have been neglecting protein. I'll notch that part of my menu up and see if that makes a difference.

Archived