Hangover is right!

What a headache I had this morning, and I didn't even party to get it. I simply eliminated sugar and half & half from my morning mugs of coffee. Yes, mugs plural, at least 3. (I'll tackle the caffeine monster later.) I am already mostly paleo and sugar-free, so I was really surprised at my 400-pound head this morning! Amazing how even just a little sugar can have such an addictive quality. But, I made it through days 1 & 2 with no sugar, no dairy, no in-between meals snacks, no no-no's. Yay! On to day 3.

Yay Annette, congrats! I will find out just what my 30 days are like with no Stevia in my ACVH2O (apple cider vinegar water). It tastes pretty sour so I switched to water with fresh squeezed lemon juice. Good luck on day 3. :)

I had the headaches too, pretty mild on day 2 & 3 and then they really hit me days 8 & 9....but by midday yesterday (day 9) the headache left and I don't have much of one this morning. I thought my "carb/sugar flu" symptoms were over aafter day 4, but they hit again. I've read that for some people it comes back again when you'd least expect it- like day 23. So either way...hang in there, it will all pass and it's sunny on the other side!

Great job so far. Black coffee is a big step...but it's not so bad ;)

Archived