Nausea

I’ve been doing Whole30 for a week. I’ve been doing ok, but it’s been a HUGE adjustment because i realize now how attached to sugary snacks and treats I was. I’m having trouble eating enough because I’m so sick of meat and veggies, I’ve been trying ti change things up even. I particularly hate it in the mornings, it makes me feel so sick to eat savory only food. Last night i had what I thought was a good meal of chicken and veggies. I had the awfulest taste in my mouth though, just a meat flavor. I tried to drink lots of water and didn’t snack, but the taste wouldn’t go away. I ended up waking up a few hours after going to sleep and throwing up a ton. Now the thought of eggs or meat makes me want to throw up again. Is this normal? I feel weak but like I can’t force myself to eat the egg casserole without getting sick. 

• Administrators

Throwing up is not a normal symptom of Whole30 so you may just be ill.

Do know that the aversion to savoury foods and protein/fat in the morning is a huge sign that your hormones are out of whack. The only way through this is to keep practicing eating what you can of a template breakfast and every day should get better.

Archived