11th day

Patty Hirschbuehler

Hi Patty! 

This is my 4th day and I'm feeling dizzy and disoriented. Carb flu maybe...did you have that at all? I also don't see any change in my weight, but that's not really my priority with this diet.... and it's only been a few days. I've eaten low carb in the past and don't remember having this much withdrawal. I'm sleeping really, really well though which is amazing for me!!! I'm struggling a bit getting all the appropriate food in the house so I don't feel deprived. Today I got some little individual portion bags of olives which are making me quite happy :). It's worth a month of our lives to figure out if specific foods are the cause of our lifelong health problems, right? I'm curious about what foods are impacting you and how??

Keep eating consciously!

Marna

• Moderators
40 minutes ago, Chibea said:

Hi Patty! 

This is my 4th day and I'm feeling dizzy and disoriented. Carb flu maybe...did you have that at all? I also don't see any change in my weight, but that's not really my priority with this diet.... and it's only been a few days. I've eaten low carb in the past and don't remember having this much withdrawal. I'm sleeping really, really well though which is amazing for me!!! I'm struggling a bit getting all the appropriate food in the house so I don't feel deprived. Today I got some little individual portion bags of olives which are making me quite happy :). It's worth a month of our lives to figure out if specific foods are the cause of our lifelong health problems, right? I'm curious about what foods are impacting you and how??

Keep eating consciously!

Marna

Be sure you're eating enough, especially fat, and be sure you're salting your food and drinking plenty of water. 

You can download the meal template here:  https://whole30.com/pdf-downloads/ -- remember that it specifies a range of serving sizes, it's fine to eat at the upper end of the range if you need to. Salt is really important, and you won't really be getting much from your food unless you're actively adding it. Just salt enough that things taste good. 

Archived