Exercise vs sleep

Ajmomof4

I am living in Food freedom after completing my first round in September. I'd like to start encorporating exercise into my day. I am a mom of four busy kids and I work more than full time.

My question is, is it better to get 7 hours of sleep and exercise OR get 8 hours of sleep and no exercise?

Thanks for your thoughts!

• Administrators
19 minutes ago, Ajmomof4 said:

I am living in Food freedom after completing my first round in September. I'd like to start encorporating exercise into my day. I am a mom of four busy kids and I work more than full time.

My question is, is it better to get 7 hours of sleep and exercise OR get 8 hours of sleep and no exercise?

Thanks for your thoughts!

Melissa addresses this question often in her instagram feed. If it is a question of sleep OR exercise, always choose sleep.

• 2 months later...
On 11/5/2018 at 9:16 AM, ladyshanny said:

Melissa addresses this question often in her instagram feed. If it is a question of sleep OR exercise, always choose sleep.

But I also think that it's really important for people to find out what works best for them, maybe for OP the 7 hours of sleep is sufficient, and the extra workout would be great for general health (both physical and mental), stress relief, etc.

I agree generally sleep > exercise, but I'd also say it's really important to be in tune with your body and try to figure out what works best for you. Give each of them a shot for 2 weeks, see how you feel / which gets you closer to your goals, and then go with that.

Archived