Daily Spritzers?

Kevinb23

I'm on week two of my Whoele30 and am growing weary of my limited drink choices.  On Sunday (today is Tuesday) I started making Blood Red Orange spritzers, using Polar Soda Water which is popular here in the northeast.  It's compliant.  Is it okay to have a fruit spritzer like this daily?  I include the pulp in the drink.  

I've become conditioned to believing that if a drink is good, I probably can't have it.

Thanks

Kevin

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Kevinb23 said:

I'm on week two of my Whoele30 and am growing weary of my limited drink choices.  On Sunday (today is Tuesday) I started making Blood Red Orange spritzers, using Polar Soda Water which is popular here in the northeast.  It's compliant.  Is it okay to have a fruit spritzer like this daily?  I include the pulp in the drink.  

I've become conditioned to believing that if a drink is good, I probably can't have it.

Thanks

Kevin

Is it just a splash of compliant juice in a sparkling water?  If so, that's fine altho you should be sure to also be drinking plenty of plain water as well.

• Moderators
3 hours ago, Kevinb23 said:

I don't know if it's a splash. I'm hand juicing the orange and using that.  If I can eat and orange then this would seem okay as I am eating the pulp. I'm definitely drinking lots of water. 

Yep, that would be fine :)  What I meant by 'splash' is 'you're not using 50/50 juice to sparkling water right'? ;)

Archived