Red Robin

EmilyL

Hi all, I am going to red robin tonight and I was looking at their menu online but was wondering if anyone had more information! I was thinking I would get a "wedgie burger" I used their "allergen" tab to weed out items with dairy, gluten, wheat, soy, and peanuts but I am just not sure about added sugars or other additives??

The ingredients are:

• Iceberg Protein Cup
  • Burger Patty
  • Guacamole
  • Bacon Strips
  • Red Onion Rings
  • Fresh Tomatoes
  • Salad
  • Red Robin Seasoning
  • Choice of Dressing

What are your thoughts?

That also have an "oil and vinegar" dressing that I am wondering if it would be compliant?

I'd bet dollars to donuts that there is sugar in their bacon, at the very least. 

Also found this on the Allergy Eats website:

Red Robin seasoning used to contain autolyzed yeast.  In 2013, we reformulated the Red Robin seasoning.  It now contains: SALT, DRIED CANE SYRUP, SEA SALT, SPICES (INCLUDING BLACK PEPPER, CELERY SEED, CUMIN, OREGANO, SAGE), DRIED VEGETABLES (GARLIC, ONION, TOMATOES), PAPRIKA, YEAST EXTRACT, NATURAL SMOKE FLAVOR.

So it's definitely not compliant

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, Boop said:

Hi!  How did you find what was used in the Red Robin seasoning? I went to the Allergy Eats, but it directs me back to the Red Robin Interactive Allergen menu.  thank you!

It was on this page, right down the bottom in the Addendum:

https://www.allergyeats.com/the-food-allergy-facts-about-red-robins-french-fries-other-menu-items/

Archived