Help! I am confused!

McSorleysDame

I looked in the book and couldn't find the answer. I looked at old forum posts and could not find the answer. I am on Day 27 and starting to worry about my reintroduction schedule. I know that I am supposed to reintroduce one food on Day 1, but keep my eating Whole30 compliant for the next few days until my next reintroduction food. Here is my dilemma: for example, if Day 1 (January 31) is alcohol and Day 4 (February 3) is another food group, can I have alcohol on Day 4 if I didn't have a reaction to it since Day 1. I am thinking I can, but I need a clarification. Thanks!

I'm not where this is in the vast amount of topics, but basically......I think you're supposed to focus on one group at a time, even if you don't have a reaction. Because if you drink alcohol & lets say....have some peanut butter as well, you wouldn't know whether any type of reaction would be coming from the alcohol or the peanut butter.

Just my two cents...

1 hour ago, xx_firefly said:

I'm not where this is in the vast amount of topics, but basically......I think you're supposed to focus on one group at a time, even if you don't have a reaction. Because if you drink alcohol & lets say....have some peanut butter as well, you wouldn't know whether any type of reaction would be coming from the alcohol or the peanut butter.

Just my two cents...

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

I believe for the reintroduction period you only eat (or drink) your "new" food on the allocated day...to make sure nothing is building up in your system and giving you false results on day 8, 9, or 10 of your reintroduction phase.  That is my understanding...I may be wrong.

Archived