ShieldMaiden

Sunday 6/2/19 

Breakfast - 4 Eggs with 1/4 of an Avocado and Franks Red Hot

Dinner - Strawberry Chicken with Avocado Salsa on salad greens

Monday 6/3/19

Breakfast - 4 Eggs with 1/4 of an Avocado and Franks Red Hot

Dinner - Strawberry Chicken with Avocado Salsa on salad greens

Tues 6/4/19

Breakfast - 4 Eggs with 1/2 of an Avocado and Franks Red Hot and potatoes boiled, then pan fried in ghee with Cajun Seasoning

Lunch - Cubed cilantro lime chicken, kalamata olives, cucumber

Dinner - Buffalo chicken on sweet potato

*Trying to get on track with remembering to eat lunch. Going to the grocery *again* tomorrow to get some more lunch options. :)

Day 4: Weds June 5th

Breakfast: 4 eggs, 1/2 avocado, franks red hot. Panfried creole potatoes in ghee.

Lunch: Mixed green salad with cucumber, grilled chicken, kalamata olives, cilantro lime ranch dressing.

Dinner: Buffalo chicken sweet potato. Mixed green salad with cucumber and cilantro lime dressing.

Things I am noticing: Yesterday was tough on the ol' digestive track, so I spent a lot of time in the bathroom and felt a tiny bit nauseous as a result. Just think I am adjusting, rather than it being a reaction to any particular ingredient. My brain and my thoughts feel very quick and just...optimal, if that makes sense? My body sometimes feels a bit fuzzy and hazy still though. My skin feels fantastic (probably all the water or maybe the good fat?). I'm not weighing myself, and it is so early, but I feel like my body is changing too. I feel like some swelling is going down and my hips feel slimmer...? Not sure if that is possible in such a short time? I am going to see if I have enough energy to do a little exercising today. I have been giving myself a break to adjust to the nutrition first. 

I made the Whole30 mayo and ranch late last night and snacked on some carrots and green peppers with it. I am wondering if I was not getting enough fat because that ranch dressing tasted like the most amazing thing I have ever eaten and I woke up feeling really good this morning. Plenty of energy to mow the lawn and I think I still might be able to squeeze in a work out dvd too...

Day 5 Thurs June 6th

Breakfast: 3 eggs, half of an avocado, franks red hot. Skillet potatoes 
Lunch:Salad, olives, chicken, cucumber, ranch. 2nd saving of greens, cauliflower, carrot, ranch. Handful of black berries and strawberries, cashews.

Post lawn mowing snack: Handful of fresh cherries off my tree
Dinner: Sweet potato, buffalo chicken, mixed greens and cucumber salad with ranch

Day 6 Fri June 7th

Breakfast: 4 eggs, 1/2 avocado, franks red hot. Panfried creole potatoes in ghee.

Lunch: Mixed green salad with cucumber, grilled chicken, kalamata olives, cilantro lime ranch dressing.

Dinner: Cobb Salad

Day 7 Sat June 8th - OMG! A FULL WEEK!?!?!

Lunch: Mixed green salad with cucumber, buffalo chicken, kalamata olives, cucumber, hard boiled egg, ranch dressing.

Dinner: Buffalo chicken sweet potato. Mixed green salad with cucumber, cauliflower, and ranch dressing.

Tonight I am going to a birthday party so I may have to bring my own mocktail just to be safe. lol!

Tomorrow I hope to switch things up and make some thai inspired shrimp! 

Day 8 Sun June 9th

Breakfast:  3 eggs, 1/2 avocado, franks red hot. Panfried creole potatoes in ghee.

Lunch:Mixed green salad with cucumber, buffalo chicken, kalamata olives, cucumber, hard boiled egg, ranch dressing.

Dinner: Sweet potato mash topped by spicy chicken and ranch dressing

Day 9 Mon June 10th

Breakfast:  3 eggs, 1/2 avocado, franks red hot. Panfried creole potatoes in ghee.

Lunch:Mixed green salad with cucumber, buffalo chicken, kalamata olives, cucumber, hard boiled egg, ranch dressing.

Dinner: Salad with shredded cabbage, carrot, spicy chicken, egg, coconut aminos, hot sauce

Day 10 Tues Jun 11th

Lunch: Spicy Shrimp Egg Roll Bowl (added cashews and a hard boiled egg) Amazing! https://www.paleorunningmomma.com/shrimp-egg-roll-in-a-bowl-paleo-whole30/

Dinner: Spicy Shrimp Egg Roll Bowl (added cashews and a hard boiled egg) So good I had it twice today! :D

IMG_0041.JPG

Day 11 Weds June 12th - 

Breakfast: eggs, 1/2 avocado, franks red hot. Panfried creole potatoes in ghee.

Lunch: Spicy Shrimp Egg Roll Bowl with added chicken

Dinner: Mashed sweet potatoes, buffalo chicken. Raw veg: cucumber, cauliflower, green pepper and ranch dressing

Day 12 Thurs June 13th - 

Breakfast: eggs, 1/2 avocado, franks red hot. Panfried creole potatoes in ghee.

Lunch: Mixed greens salad, chicken, olives, cucumber, green pepper , ranch dressing

Dinner: Spicy Egg Roll Bowl with added chicken and hard boiled egg

• 3 weeks later...

Archived