Starting Whole 30 Today!

ClassyMUM

I am new to Whole 30 but have heard and read so many great things about it!  I am healthy and fit for the most part but I would like to lose about 10 pounds and once and for all get any and all junk out of my diet.  My goal is to be a super-healthy from now on.  I want to wake up each morning with a spring in my step and a glow on my face....I believe that Whole 30 can help me do that!  Honestly, I have never really stuck to any kind of eating plan for 30 days so this is going to be a challenge for me but I'm determined to do it and I know that I will be so much better off at the end of it!  So, I've got my Whole 30 book in hand - the recipes look great - and I'm really enjoying reading it!  Day 1 - here we go!

Good luck! I think the trick to sticking with it is changing up the foods not allowing yourself to get bored. I have a very simple palate so I like my foods as close to their natural state as possible. Raw veggies raw fruits. I usually season my other foods with just salt pepper or lemon. So know you can keep the meals simple, or you can go crazy and experiment with all the great recipes in the books. Switch it up and keep it interesting and exciting.

• Whole30 Certified Coach
2 hours ago, ClassyMUM said:

I am new to Whole 30 but have heard and read so many great things about it!  I am healthy and fit for the most part but I would like to lose about 10 pounds and once and for all get any and all junk out of my diet.  My goal is to be a super-healthy from now on.  I want to wake up each morning with a spring in my step and a glow on my face....I believe that Whole 30 can help me do that!  Honestly, I have never really stuck to any kind of eating plan for 30 days so this is going to be a challenge for me but I'm determined to do it and I know that I will be so much better off at the end of it!  So, I've got my Whole 30 book in hand - the recipes look great - and I'm really enjoying reading it!  Day 1 - here we go!

Welcome! We are so glad to have you here! Congratulations on making the commitment to yourself to change your relationship with food. Take things one day at a time, and the 30 days will go by quickly. We are here to support you! Best of luck! :)

Archived