Day 11 - very bloated at night

SelWhole30

Hi all! 

So far, whole 30 has been going good, it has. With that, I've been getting pretty bloated at night and I typically do not. The two days it was most prominent are Sunday and today, I've listed out the food for each of those days to trouble shoot? I also drink bigelow sleep tea and the bloating seems to come after I drink the tea... does anyone get bloated from sleepy time tea? OR it could be I'm actually drinking too much liquid? 

Day 7 (Sunday) 

• Breakfast: Smoothie (spinach, cocomilk, raspberries, blackberries, strawberries, mint) + 2(x) hard boiled eggs 
  • Lunch: Cobb salad without bacon, dressing or blue cheese (chicken cooked in olive oil) + Nut butter and Banana
  • Dinner: Chuck roast with butternut squash, brussel sprouts, onion, sweet potato 

Today 

• Breakfast: Smoothie (spinach, carrot, beet, strawberry, coco oil )+ 1(x) hard boiled eggs + Full sausage + Nut Butter and Banana
  • Lunch: Baked Chicken with roasted potato and 1/2 Avo 
  • Dinner: Ground turkey taco salad (no shells just greens) with green peppers, jalepenos, onions, guac, and salsa + Mango/Pineapple

Any help would be great! It's not painful but it would be great not to feel..fat... unless this is a part of it and it will or may go away? 

Archived