Day 4 Food Log

hbiscotti

Day 4 Food Log - very sluggish again, like day 2, I thought the sluggish was over.

Breakfast

2 grain free banana muffins (I won't be eating muffins as often because I got advice against paleo-ing :huh::(

Lunch

1/2 sweet potato

tomato, cucumber, carrot, avacadoand pineapple salsa salad

Snack

Larabar ( I won't eat these as often either :( - I was out grocery shopping and starving)

handful of almonds

Dinner

baked tilapia

tomato, cucumber, carrot and pineapple salsa salad

Snack

cucumber, tomato, carrot, and hard boiled egg salad

• Moderators

You must be starving! You need protein at every meal. Baked tilapia at dinner is not enough for an entire day. Seriously. Try eating protein at every meal and see if you don't start feeling better.

You must be starving! You need protein at every meal. Baked tilapia at dinner is not enough for an entire day. Seriously. Try eating protein at every meal and see if you don't start feeling better.

Ok, I'll work on that. I did have 2 hard boiled eggs at lunch and 1 after dinner but I can see I need more. I have such a craving for my soy milk. I thought about cheating last night by drinking a small glass of my vanilla soy milk. Any suggestions for that?

Yes...my suggestion is...don't. And, throw it out so it's not a temptation. I definitely think you are way low on protein which is probably why you feel so sluggish. Are you a vegetarian?

No, I'm not a vegetarian. I think I got alot of my protein prior to W30 from protein shakes, soy milk and cheese. I wasn't eating red meat either and I still don't eat pork. I'm very picky with fish too and I don't eat any shellfish, so it is challenging for me to get enough protein. I threw out the soy milk last night.

Archived