First Whole 30 and no side effects?

This is my first Whole 30 and I am now on day 3.  From what I have read typically I would be experiencing some type of side effects by now.  I have always eaten pretty well, and never drank cokes or ate processed sugar and sweets except on occasion, is this why I am not having a reaction?  Do the side effects kick in later for those that didn't consume as many of the items that are being removed prior to the challenge ?  My main goal with this challenge is to find out what food groups trigger my stomach issues, but I want to make sure I am doing it correctly.  Eating balanced meals 3 times a day, and at least 100 oz. of water daily. 

• Moderators
15 minutes ago, LaurenW826 said:

This is my first Whole 30 and I am now on day 3.  From what I have read typically I would be experiencing some type of side effects by now.  I have always eaten pretty well, and never drank cokes or ate processed sugar and sweets except on occasion, is this why I am not having a reaction?  Do the side effects kick in later for those that didn't consume as many of the items that are being removed prior to the challenge ?  My main goal with this challenge is to find out what food groups trigger my stomach issues, but I want to make sure I am doing it correctly.  Eating balanced meals 3 times a day, and at least 100 oz. of water daily. 

That's great!  Not everyone has all the side effects on the timeline - it's just a guide.  Usually the closer to Whole30 your diet was before you start, the better you feel throughout the first part.  People who consume a lot of sugar and processed foods generally have a harder time.

Keep going! Good job on the water intake also!

Archived