AIP

KalinaM

I think the answer is yes, but I want to double check. There's a restaurant near me that serves AIP meals. I believe these are also Whole30 approved? (I know AIP is super duper restrictive.) I just want to be sure before making plans to dine there that I can order an AIP meal without hesitation. Thanks!

• Moderators

You'll need to check with the restaurant, because while AIP is stricter than Whole30 in some ways, eliminating eggs and nightshade vegetables, it does allow natural sweeteners like honey and maple syrup. So you'll need to ask about the specific meals you'd be ordering to ensure they don't contain anything like that.

3 hours ago, ShannonM816 said:

You'll need to check with the restaurant, because while AIP is stricter than Whole30 in some ways, eliminating eggs and nightshade vegetables, it does allow natural sweeteners like honey and maple syrup. So you'll need to ask about the specific meals you'd be ordering to ensure they don't contain anything like that.

Oooooo, good to know! I didn't even think about that. Thanks so much for the reply!