***Please delete***

Montco

• Moderators

I'm glad you recognized that you need to replace some fruit with veggies. :)

I think it is helpful to read through the guidelines and the meal template several times because these two things answer every important question and most of the minor ones too.

http://forum.whole9life.com/topic/5-the-official-whole30%C2%AE-program/

http://whole9life.com/book/ISWF-Meal-Planning-Template.pdf

I've had an unbelievable headache since like 10pm last night and still have it. It's definitely related to my caffeine addiction. Not sure how many days it will take for my system to stop craving caffeine but I have a feeling it's going to be a rough ride.

I'll have to read up on the medicine policy, if there is one. Not sure if taking normal meds like Tylenol or Advil is okay or not.

Day 2 - January 26, 2013

Breakfast - Eggs (3) & Banana.

Lunch - Sweet Potato & Apple.

Dinner - Chicken Breast with onions, broccoli, green beans, and carrots.

Snacks - Apple & Bananas (2)

Yesterday I said I was going to eat more veggies than fruit. That definitely didn't happen today. In my defense I am at my in-laws for the weekend and am kind of at mercy to what is being made and what they have in the house. They had my brother in laws birthday dinner today that included pasta and an amazing birthday cake. I steered clear and had some chicken and veggies.

I'm not gonna lie, today has been rough. Bad headache from no caffeine and extreme jealousy over the birthday cake that I watched being consumed. Had the usual voice in my head saying "just give up" but I didn't give in.

28 days left!

I've decided after the 28 days that I am going to move to a more primal diet and allow myself things like greek yogurt in moderation. Long-term I don't want to be as strict as this program is, but it is an excellent jumpstart for my weight loss and health.

Good luck! This really is quite an adventure! I'm on day 22 and might add a few at the end. Forums have been helpful for me--awesome support and guidance. I bought the book but haven't taken the time to read it yet.

I have terrible headaches when I go off caffeine or overdo. I didn't check the policy on Tylenol but for the whopper headache I had after a double Americano during W30 I didn't want to introduce the med and had the time so I suffered about 4 hours and then felt fine. and I won't try that again. Now any extra coffee over my morning cup is decaf!

Archived