Green Pastures Butter Oil/Fermented Cod Liver Oil

lbosmer

Hi Evelyn, interesting article, thanks for posting it. I reckon that since I eat a lot of egg yolks, chicken livers, chicken breasts, ground beef, sauerkraut and grassfed ghee, all high in K2 according to the article, I'm probably, hopefully, getting enough.

As scientists discover more and more foods that are beneficial in different ways, I think it really brings home the advantages of having a healthy diet with lots of variety.

• 4 months later...

Regarding the FCLO/BO.... I've been taking these for a a few months now. My kids get the blend, I take FCLO and FSLO (skate) and BO all separately. I was following WAPF before I started W30 and they consider FCLO the best superfood you can get so living in Canada with flu season and all I figured we'd try it.

!

I live in montreal and was wondering where you purchase your green pastures butter oil? I use to purchase it online from the USA and the last time I did I was taxed $450 for 3 bottles of butter oil! The reason being the strict import laws on dairy products. Since then I've been avoiding ordering it from the states but I now need it for my infants baby formula.

Have you ever had a similar experience? Where do you get yours? If online from which website and when was the last time your last purchase?

Thanks in advance!

Archived