Signed up for a support group and...

I didn't realize it but it's an 8 week program in which they start the Whole30 at about week 3. So I am going to hold off on Whole30 but follow Whole9.

What are the main differences? I've read through my Whole9 binder I was given through this program I'm going through. It sounds mostly Paleo, is that correct?

Yes, and that's how I got introduced to this program. I found them because this of a seminar this Certified NP was running on a holistic approach to women's health. She teamed up with a nutritionist and I guess bought the rights to the Whole9 program. I went to them because of chronic fatigue and I have Hashimoto's disease. They are running TONS of blood work on me, sending me for a sleep study and immediately introduced me to the Whole9. I guess I was confused after my first meeting because she kept saying I could introduce some grains after the 30 day mark, but she hadn't really started on me a whole30 yet. As a add on to the appt, I signed up for these lifestyle support groups and apparently THAT is where she'll start the whole30 program.

This is a website to the practice I am going to.

http://www.optimalwe...ssforwomen.com/

Archived