Day 22 and I blinkin well cheated!

The first 2 weeks felt so easy but the last few days I have found myself a bit frustrated with the food. I have been out and about a bit more and not being organised enough has meant finding myself hungry or at restaurants that only one one dish I can have. I haven't made perfect food choices but still good food choices.

Starting to crave sugar a bit more the past few days........and this afternoon at a friend's house I came across an open bag of m&m's (ok ok so I opened the cupboard where I know they keep the junk food) and ended up stuffing 2 mouthfuls (and I do mean 'full') into my face.

I don't feel too terribly guilty and it was good to see that the m&ms tasted crazy sweet but otherwise kinda tasteless. I don't think I'll start over as calling tomorrow day 1 would make me feel a bit defeated and might risk me thinking I have tonight to cheat. So I will see this to the 30 days and then add some days on. I'm not sure I'll add another full 22 days on (again that feels too big) but I would like to do this long enough that I am not getting the mega sugar cravings.

Sigh. I'm sure from far from the only one. I had really though the first week or two would be the toughest. But it's the other way round for me!

Damnit! I've totally blown it. Let's just say I had to spray antibacterial spray on the other half of the pack of biscuits before putting it in the bin....that's how little I trust myself today.

Sugar Dragon - 1, Kristie -0

Starting again tomorrow I guess.......sigh...

I have 2 words for you people. Garbage. Disposal. Yup-even in the trash under coffee grounds has been fair game for me.

And Day 22 or Day 23 is EXACTLY when my problems hit. It took me by surprise during my first W30, but I was ready for it during the second and put myself to bed very early when it started to rear its ugly head.

Archived