I put a post on here asking if coconut sugar is ok & it's gone! Does anyone have an answer to whether it is okay or not?

Just me but I don't see why it would be any different than any other sugar if it's for post-W30 and doesn't lead directly to an E-Ticket ride on the sugar dragon.

By itself, I think coconut sugar is derived from coconut sap, right? So lower glycemic, etc. but....here's a bit of perspective on the way coconut sugar is made, which may or may not influence your decision. This was all news to me so thanks for the chance to get informed about yet another food-related issue. Just another example of how every dollar (or pound) we spend on food is ultimately a vote.

Just me but I don't see why it would be any different than any other sugar if it's for post-W30 and doesn't lead directly to an E-Ticket ride on the sugar dragon.

By itself, I think coconut sugar is derived from coconut sap, right? So lower glycemic, etc. but....here's a bit of perspective on the way coconut sugar is made, which may or may not influence your decision. This was all news to me so thanks for the chance to get informed about yet another food-related issue. Just another example of how every dollar (or pound) we spend on food is ultimately a vote.

Woah. Thanks for that article.

here's a bit of perspective on the way coconut sugar is made, which may or may not influence your decision.

Spoken from a company which sells its very own sweeteners.. I read that article too when I was just completing my Whole30. "So for this reason, Tropical Traditions has decided not to enter into the coconut palm sugar market at this time". They already sell there very own sweeteners in honey and Grade B Maple syrup.. Make up your own mind however, coconut sugar and its resources are only going up from here, trust me...

Archived