Cellucor BCAA Powder

Jenna Marie

BCAA's are fine as long as there aren't any off plan ingredients in them... Not familiar with that brand

But.... You probably are getting all the proteins and aminos you need if you are following the templates..... Not sure if supplementing will make any difference, only you can decide that.....

I've made awesome performance and strength gains while living the Whole9 lifestyle without taking any supplements at all ( except fish oil,vitamin d and coQ10)

Try with and without and see which makes you feel and preform better....

agreed, Fender, but for the record: the BCAAs she is asking about (Cellucor) are filled with sweeteners and chemicals. not whole30 approved, sorry.

If you want to experiment with performance with and without BCAAs, get some that don't have a bunch of junk added.

agreed, Fender, but for the record: the BCAAs she is asking about (Cellucor) are filled with sweeteners and chemicals. not whole30 approved, sorry.

If you want to experiment with performance with and without BCAAs, get some that don't have a bunch of junk added.

That's why I don't use any of the "pre/post" enhancers anymore.... Besides not working ( for me ) I find you are paying crazy money for sugars and sweeteners and fillers. Nothing like the real deal " meat". Lol

Archived